Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Looking forward to the weekend....

Ok, enough of the whining. It is going to be a good weekend.

My oldest son is on his way home. He will be visiting family and friends in the area for about a week. I am looking forward to seeing him again and spending some time with him - maybe even a night out with him and his friends.

My favorite daughter and her boyfriend and my puppy grandson are coming home for the weekend - yay. Granted she only lives about an hour away, and I can see her fairly regularly. But having her around the house is fun. I miss her smile, her giggle, her smart-ass comments:)
And that night out...she will make it even more fun.

Yes, I will spring for the cab guys - K does not have to be the DD and all the water in the world is probably not going to keep me sober this weekend. But I will do my best not to be stupid. Keep pullin' those beer goggles off me...

And Saturday night is football night. It's the Rebels vs the Vikings at Euclid. Go Rebs! You've already had your two losses for this season:)

And the whole family will be there to cheer you on #25. Just remember, if you go down, you have exactly 60 seconds to get up and off the field....otherwise, well, you know:)

And then Sunday evening dinner at my house....can't wait. All my kids home at the same time...you know I'm lovin' it...

Makes the work week bearable....

No comments: