Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...& Fundraising

The Boosters (aka...Athletic Department Supporters) sponsor a Reverse Raffle fundraiser every january. It is pretty expensive (dinner ticket plus everything you take a chance on after you get there) and more of a couple or group activity. So I usually do not put that event on my calendar.

but...

At the football awards dinner one of the dad's suggested that the group of us who sit together at the football games get a table and go have some off-season fun...

So here we go...maybe...depends if we can get enough people to fill a table that are willing to part with the dinner fee knowing they will blow another few bucks while they are there....hmmm...what do I get myself into?...but it will be fun...and I will take only so much cash with me...and I will leave my debit and credit cards home even if they are not maxed out- I promise...

No more fundraisers, please....I'll buy my kids uniforms and gear....

No comments: