Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There are some gentlemen out there...

I knew if I kept at it long enough, I would eventually meet a gentleman in the world of online dating...

Yeah, Bad American, I am talking about you...

You are sweet and kind and sensitive and a true gentleman...

I enjoy our chats, online and in person...

I like that you spend time with your kids...and try to do what is best for them...

I appreciate your honesty and caring about what I am looking for...

Though I may not enjoy talking politics and religion as much as you do....

Though I may not be as good a housekeeper as you need:)

I hope that we will stay friends for a long time...

Bad American, you are one of the good guys....

And I wish the best for you...

I hope that you find that someone special that you just know you cannot live without...

... because she completes you...

Thank you for restoring my hope that there are some true gentlemen and all-around good, honest guys out there....

You are the sweetest Bad American I have yet to meet:)

This Than
ksgiving, I am thankful for your friendship...

No comments: