Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa was soooo good to me...

Although I have been assured that it is ok to be naughty (because coal turns into diamonds eventually), I must have been reasonably good over the past year, because Santa was sooo good to me.

The best part of Christmas was spending the day with my kids all together. I love family time and I know I am so lucky to have three children who are so good to me and who still visit.

We had agreed to only do stockings for Christmas. I tried my best to keep to that agreement, but some stuff just will not fit into stockings. So there was a little overflow.

The kids seemed to enjoy their presents, though. Ldboy got shirts and ties he loves for business meetings and night life; G-Man got the cross and chain he wanted; Carebear got some jewelery and accessories because she is all girl.

I think I made out best, though. Santa brought me a digital camera that I have been wanting since I broke my last one (which was a big clunker anyway). I am so excited to have a camera again. Not that I am photogenic or a photographer of any sort - it is just nice to have a camera to capture everyday life. Thank you Santa:)

Thanks to ldboy, we followed through on our annual Christmas movie event. We saw the new Jim Carey movie "Yes Man." It was pretty good - one of the better of his movies I have seen lately. Kinda of made me realize that maybe I should slow down a bit:)

Santa's goodness did not last all day...there were a couple of incidents that hampered our fun, but we will not go into those too much. Let's just suffice it to say that the canine of the family had better watch his back around ldboy for awhile if he likes his tail the way it is:)...

Accidents happen and hopefully we all learn from them...
  • Let a sleeping dog lie...
  • Keep drinks and other objects away from computers...2 computers down in one month in this family...that's gotta be a sad record...
  • Excited dogs have no control over their tails...

No comments: