Monday, December 29, 2008

Tis the season...

More Christmas stories...cuz it is my favorite time of year...have I told you that?
So I invited a few of my closest friends over for drinks and snacks the other night...
And they had a Christmas present for me...
Before I let you in on what they gave me, let me give you a little background....
These friends are all neighborhood Moms. We have watched each other's kids grow up since my youngest was still in training pants. We have been each other's support for whatever goes on...
There is one big difference between them and me, tho...I am a single Mom and they are each happily married to the father of their children...

They are all aware that I am tyring the online dating thing...and they are all supportive...like friends and Moms...(on a side note, I think they may be a lil jealous and are trying to live vicariously through me, but I could be wrong...)

So what to my wondering eyes did they they hand me on the day after Christmas...
A little bag with a big present...from Victoria Secret no less...
And by big, yes, I mean in size. There is just no way that anyone who fits into that thing should be allowed to wear it (including me) because there is just no way anyone can fit into it, if you get my drift....it should be outlawed...someone could die laughing ...

And thank you ladies for making sure my daughter was there to see the gift exchange...

Remember, sweet revenge is mine, and when you least expect it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this...sounds like you all had a great time. I wish you lots more fun times in 2009!!