Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who is this person?????

So I was updating my MySpace and FaceBook profiles yesterday...just because I was bored...

I must have been high when I published those profiles...


First all, I am supposedly in a relationship...wonder who he is...hope he's hot...


So I tried to change my marital display to not display at all, because who really cares? And why does it matter. Well, apparently WTF cares is not a choice once you choose to display something. Well, I am single and I am divorced...which shall it be? Let's go with divorced, if that does not work out for me I can always be single again....


And then I happened to notice my phone number....wonder if anyone has been calling that number...maybe I should call it just to see who is there...

How many times do I have to say it...there is no Phillipia here - you have the wrong fucking number...
My apologies...

4 comments:

Winky Twinky said...

I'VE been calling that number...I always wondered why your voice mail had a middle eastern accent. No wonder you never called me back...

rachaelgking said...

Winky Twinky actually stole my comment.

Maybe the relationship was with a BOB (battery-operated boyfriend...?)

Phillipia said...

You both are too funny:)

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Winky Twinky said...

Hey, I know Bob!! Oh wait a minute... move along... nothing to see here.... ;)