Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just for the record....

All the bitching I do about management at Peyton PHlaCe....

I have to say, right now my direct supervisor is noone to bitch about....

For the most part....

Noone is perfect, right?

MCM is supportive of my WFH philosophy which is a big plus in my book.

MCM is a working manager....

And MCM actually backs us up when others try to knock us down...

At least when MCM believes we deserve to be backed up....

Which is most of the time....

One of my biggest fears right now is that MCM will be raked over by one of the other managers at her level...

Because if she looks bad, they look better, right?

And then I am back working for one of  THEM....

2 comments:

gayle said...

It's great when you like your manager!

Phillipia said...

Yes it is:)