Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family+ Vacation '08

For years, family+ vacations meant the kids bring a friend so they do not get bored hanging out with Mom...Somehow it has evolved into Mom tagging along with the kids and their friends. Luckily for Mom, the kids have some pretty interesting friends...Luckily for the kids, mom brings her checkbook:) (Maybe that is why Mom gets to tag along - but I would rather believe it is because she is so much fun!)

This year we are spending a week on Lake Norman in North Carolina...

My firstborn, ldboy, works for himself doing web design and other internet activities that I do not question for fear of finding out something I do not want to know. He is happy and self-sufficient and not in jail - what more can a Mom want?

Currently, he and a friend/business partner are renting an awesome house on Lake Norman. I find it especially awesome because it provides an an economical, relaxing, fun getaway place - and I currently have an open invitation...

They moved to this particular location on the advice of another friend/business partner. I have learned some interesting things while hanging out with the three of them...

No comments: