Sunday, June 29, 2008

Things that suck about family vacations...

One of these days I am going to realize...
  • Everyone has different expectations for the family vacation...
  • Everyone assumes that everyone else knows exactly they expect out of the family vacation...
  • No one seems to have a clue what anyone else is thinking or why anyone else is in a frickin' bad mood...
  • Mom cannot make it all better no matter how hard she tries...
  • Next trip there will be a disclaimer..."How much fun you have is up to you...Mom is going to have fun...because Mom is perfectly content to do nothing or do whatever sounds fun at a moment's notice...with or without anyone and/or everyone else...."
  • If anyone is not ok with the disclaimer...do not feel obligated to participate in the family vacation...because vacation should be what you want it to be...
  • It seems I promised myself to make everyone aware of this disclaimer about this same time last year...my bad...
Excuse me while I visit Jose in margaritaville...

No comments: