Friday, August 15, 2008

Office Chatter....

  • OMG...let's spend the next three hours arguing the reasons why we should not have to provide a project phase deliverable which would take approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to deliver..... gotta love this place...
  • Yes, I do have a lil of the devil in me...but not just because I want to yell "Press 1 for English" after listening to the ramblings of the French project managers who talk English like they just got off the boat...
  • GB: I just read that the guy between the GM & the CEO is leaving the company. Maybe an opportunity there for one of us?
    Me: I will not fight you for it:)
    GB: Wonder if they would consider a part time Exec Vice Pres.
    Me: Yeah, we could share...
    GB: Half of that salary I'm sure is still more than double either of ours.
    Me: Ok. Let's go for it.
    GB: Give me a few mins to blow the dust off my resume...

  • After Friday night football, I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend...a perfect weekend... The only thing might make it better if some hot guy came knocking at my door, wanting me to let him in so he could have his way with me..... Wait - that was suppose to stay inside my head....

    wow...that was quick...thx office man...

    What would make your weekend better?

No comments: