Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I should know better...

...than to get up in the middle of the night...
...and try to go down the stairs...for anything...
...cuz when I am half asleep I stand a better chance of not standing at all ...
...but of falling on my cushioned butt...

Then trying to catch myself...yes, with my already hurting right arm...
...then losing hold and .......thump...thump...thump...

My right arm feels a lil better...really...
My left elbow is purple...
My butt hurts big time...
Both legs are bruised in several places...
Getting older is not all it is cracked up to be...
But at least this time I rememeber when I got the bruises...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww....just yesterday I blogged about middle age ABC's...sure is hell when these old bodies betray our minds... You also now have the best reason in the world to keep some of that cush on the bottom ;)