Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dear 高収入アルバイト,

I am going to reject your comment everytime you try to post it on my Survivor, Texas Style post...

Why, you ask?

First, because I cannot read it....

Second, because I put it into a translator and I still could not understand it....

Not all of it anyway...

And just to be on the safe side, I am going to answer with a resounding NO to what I think you are asking...

NO, I am not interested in playing with your sex toys....

NO, I am not interested in being part of a research group about my increased sexual desires after playing with your toys or reading your paper....

NO, I am not interested in being a high priced street lady part-time....

And next time you leave a post, translate it for me, ok?

Especially since "pressing 1 for English" did not work so well....

Sincerely,

Phip

9 comments:

Me-Me King said...

mmmmkay, this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Don't ya just hate spammers.

Phillipia said...

The ones I cannot understand, anyway:)

Steve H. said...

Wow, do people reallt ask those questions?

Hope you are well x

Ed Adams said...

You sure rejected all the fun parts quick.

Poor spam-bot.

Phillipia said...

Hey Steve, thanks for visiting. I have missed you:) And in answer to your question - I am not really sure what they were asking; I could only figure out part of it.

Ed, I was afraid my blog would get X-rated if I left them there too long.

gayle said...

Oh...never heard of anything like that!!

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Why aren't you interested in being a high-priced street lady part time? It's a huge step up from being a low-priced street slut full time, trust me. When opportunity knocks.....

CatLadyLarew said...

So, how DO you say "would you like to buy my sex toys" in 高収入アルバイト?

Phillipia said...

Hey Mike - it's only a step up if you can play the part...I think I'd best stay where I am:)

CatLady: あなたは私の性おもちゃを買うことを望んでいますか?

Phillipia answers: いいえ私はあなたの性おもちゃを買いたいと思いません!